welcum

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

hi all

starting a new blog because i quited maple and was bored.
lets start about todae.I was shock that i failed my chinese,that teacher who set the test paper like always make teest papaers which let us fail.nvm i must get at least 65 to get back my marks.TERM TEST!hope remedial can start sooner.i don't want to go to na.if i fail chinese again i can go jump down building already.maybe becos i was born in the year of monkey so got so unlucky.And i discovered that on thursdays,bad luck will happen to me.I have never ever felt that sad,since thursdays.i very superstitious one(dunno how to spell).going to put on blogskin soon.I'm not stupid too very nice.but makes me cry halfway want to laugh.like i siao already.crying that time still have to laugh very tiring sia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home