welcum

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My Birthday!

Today is a very special day cause its my birthday!LOL.today never celebrate with my friends.busy with stuffs.But nvm i knew that my exam results are quite good but my COMBINED HUMANS and CHEMISTRY are making me crazy.NVM.
Thanks to those who wished me happy birthday:)
I really appreciate it anyway the world would not stop turning even if its my birthday.life goes on and i have to MUG!
From last year till now i have been asking for a tuition teacher.where's HIM/SHE.
MY WISH FOR THIS YEAR
-slim down to a acceptable size(every woman wants that)
-Pass my chemistry and combined humans with flying colours.
-Get better results for the End of Year EXAM
-get L1R5 of 15
-WORLD PEACE!HAHA!
-NC11/5 to get CHAMPION for FA COM
-everyone to be happy and healthy!
:) HO!HO!HO!HO!HO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home