welcum

Thursday, July 05, 2007

SORRY

Am i always at fault?
i am petty i admit it but i hate it when people think that i am joking with them when i'm angry.
I have had enough of all those arguing.I'm do admit i make mistakes but sometimes i asked myself,why am i always apologising when sometimes i think that its not my fault.I maybe kiasu in somethings or all but i am just kiasi.i'm scared and had no confidence in myself.i need reassurance from my friends,thats why sometimes i asked lame qns.I'm not trying to say that i am being bullied.i just wanted to express what i think,i need somewhere to let me vent everything out.sometimes i'm angry over small things,but that is the real LI SHILIN.I can't change overtime.I'm trying, its hard.......
I'm emoing......
nobody is supporting me,arguing back is just making me more defendless.sometimes,i just hope that someone will just help me talk back.....
one last time,SORRY! for being so petty and always saying i'm the miserable oneSORRY!:((((
I'm going to think over what i had done.
I'm just me,a normal girl,LI SHILIN,i just hope someone will support me, let me confide in them.Its really depressing to find out that your friends does not speak a word for you.
I'M WRONG,ALL I'VE DONE.
sorry for being angry just because you kicked my butt or took the duster to make my sleeve and i revenged with more and in the end i ended up with more duster powder.
From primary school till now, i realised one thing, i relied too much on my friends.sometimes,i am taken advantage of.
I'm just complaining to myself,just let me, a normal person,complain for once.
SORRY FOR TOLERATING WITH ME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home