welcum

Thursday, August 10, 2006

never blog for long time

tomorrow is geo and hist test i dun want to dissapoint myself but i totally forgot to bring my geo book back ahhhhhhh and my history notebook.nvm.i will do my best not try but DO.ndp parade finish liao finally can rest but i noe that this year's batch and last year's batch was a large difference,we were not that good compared to last year.i feel like reading the whole dictionary to improve my english but does that helps?dun talk about subjects.ROD cuming,NCOC camp cumin but i dun feel like going to NCOC camp cos i dun eat fruits and the sirs and madm surely force me to eat ahhhh!you all sure think very funny people worry other things but i worry about this.term test i do my best for it.hope to go to 3/5 or3/6 hope that i really can or else i will be very very sad.and hopefully mrs lee won't be my form teacher again.and yesterday went swimming then i sunburnt.today go study at mac learnt about sets.thanks to meiting,xiao zhou and christina for today and yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home